98th EDITION OF THE AUTO-MOTO-MOBILITY SHOW
With a tenth of the show's total exhibition area to its credit, Conceptexpo is proud to have participated in an exceptional rendition.
- eighteen vehicles in a world’s first
- ten in a continental first
- more than a hundred in a national first
- inform the visitors about recent technological developments
- offer a forum for alternative solutions to automotive mobility
- raise enthusiasm among young people for the automotive sector and its professions
- the third edition of the #WeAreMobility exhibition organised in the very heart of the Show
- the sixth edition of the Dream Cars exhibition which attracted more than one visitor out of five
- more than half a million visitors
- 100,000 m2 exhibition space
- The presence of all active brands on the European market
Maserati – Mercedes – Porsche - Seat - Volkswagen
Here, the difference is significantly marked versus previous renditions by sticking to the evolution of the brand; more urban and cosmopolitan, with a more coloured stand putting the user first thanks to the presence of many stylised characters.
- The SUVs with an animated “Flower Power” photo booth
- Electric vehicles with education about the subject of charging
- The rest of the range with the Golf 8 & T-Roc convertible as guest stars, as well as the services and a completely new shop
- Fifty pairs of hands participated in its construction.
- Three hundred and thirteen metres of led lamps were used to emphasise the contours
- Fifty-seven squares of printed canvases decorated it
The big novelty this year is obviously the appearance of the first electric Porsche, with three vehicles on display on the stand, a space dedicated to specific information sessions, as well as the organisation of three evenings by invitation.
In terms of look and feel, you will note the presence of wood and concrete as well as trapezoidal shapes that bring dynamism, a touch of colour and lightness, while serving as a divider between the different areas. The guidelines laid down by the headquarters have, of course, been scrupulously respected.
On the ground floor, traffic allows visitors to be guided through the stand, while upstairs a cosy and warm VIP area allows you to see without being seen thanks to one-way glass.
The presence of a giant screen encourages communication on the stand.
Here, the spirit of the guidelines of the parent company remains faithful to the Catalan origins of the brand.
The “Skateboard” photo booth animation designed by Priintr was perfectly integrated into the stand and presented in a street atmosphere reinforced by an imitation concrete wall.
The Daimler Germany architecture firm created the design of the stand.
We took care of the choice of materials and, of course, the creation of the set, in which the German manufacturer came to integrate certain elements into the locations we had planned.
This year's stand is the result of a wonderful collaboration to make the most of the existing synergies.
The EQ (Electric Intelligence) zone is the most important, with a bright black ambience, while the Smart zone is portrayed in bright white, and the AMG zone in matte black..
Counting and analysing the traffic
Together with our partner, What The Shop, this year we installed no less than 138 boxes, allowing us to measure traffic at the stands in a very precise and yet completely anonymous way thanks to Wi-Fi, in full compliance with GDPR.
Our customers were able to track the number of visitors to their stand, the proportion of visitors in relation to traffic in the aisles (and thus the attractiveness of their booth), the precise route of the visitors as well as the time spent on the stand, the number of visits, etc., in real-time.
A daily report and a detailed analysis are also available at the end of the show.
Compared to the scores of previous years, there are so many elements which can measure the evolution of visitors' interest in the brands present, the types of vehicles, the mobility solutions, etc.
The analysis of this data allows exhibitors year after year, but also during the exhibition, to better organise themselves according to the interests and the peak attendance times of their customers.
There is no doubt that these analytical tools, geared towards measuring the visitor experience, will be increasingly sought after. Whether it's at a show or fixed or at fleeting points of sale, regardless of the location and area concerned.
Click here to learn more about the What the Shop app.